Radical Forge is a growing creative powerhouse based in North East England. Starting as two people looking to build something special, we have grown relentlessly, working on a wide variety of well-known released titles as well as a range of internal IP projects.
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines to create, deliver and iterate new and existing systems/tools/features
- Improve workflows for developers by creating unique systems that speed up development
- Debug existing features for bugs and performance issues
- Assist in the planning of work for others and yourself
- Participate and provide feedback in code reviews
- Mentor less experienced coders, share knowledge and best practices
- Passionate about video games and new technologies
- Creative and able to propose new features and ideas
- Self-driven and autonomous
- You have an extensive amount of experience within Unity
- You have good communication skills and are comfortable working in a highly-collaborative environment
- Experience designing, programming, and prototyping Unreal Engine engine-based projects
- At least 5 years of commercial experience with C#
- Have shipped multiple commercial titles
- Experience working with complex architecture
- Familiarity with source code management workflows (git / perforce)
- Knowledge in developing/shipping for various platforms
We will require all applicants to have a pre-existing right to work in the UK.
Remote working is only available for those based in the UK with a right to work in the UK.
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team, we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!
Perks of the Job
Employee Health Benefits
We provide employees with access to multiple health care schemes upon successfully completing probation.
We offer a flexible work schedule with hybrid remote work options. We also aim to close the studio for two weeks at Christmas gratis.
Open & Honest
We value your journey as much as our own. Therefore we like to keep our employees in the loop every quarter about where we are heading as a studio and what's happening behind the scenes.
Equal Opportunities Promise
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.