Radical Forge is a growing creative powerhouse based in North East England. Starting as two people looking to build something special, we have grown relentlessly, working on a wide variety of well known released titles as well as a range of internal IP projects.
- Follow and create test plans methodically to ensure adequate coverage is given to each section of the game
- Report discovered bugs and manage the bug database
- Verify that the application meets the technical requirements of the platform holders
- Provide assistance to the Production team on various tasks as needed
- Good knowledge of, and strong interest in, computers and video games
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in project tracking software (JIRA, YouTrack etc)
- Experience in Unity / Unreal Engine
- Experience in live service GaaS title development
- Experience in VR testing
- Experience in cross-platform testing (Xbox / PlayStation / PC)
We will require all applicants to have a pre-existing right to work in the UK.
Remote working is only available for those based in the UK with a right to work in the UK.
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!
Perks of the Job
Employee Health Benefits
We provide employees with access to multiple health care schemes upon successfully completing probation.
We offer a flexible work schedule with hybrid remote work options. We also aim to close the studio for two weeks at Christmas gratis.
Open & Honest
We value your journey as much as our own. Therefore we like to keep our employees in the loop every quarter about where we are heading as a studio and what's happening behind the scenes.
Equal Opportunities Promise
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.