- Develop tools that ensure data integrity and streamline workflows for users.
- Provide users with powerful graphical tools that integrate data from multiple sources and provide transparency, clarity, and consistency across platforms.
- Work directly with multiple customer groups to provide solutions that meet their needs.
- Experience streamlining workflows
- Experience developing UIs
- Experience with version control and SCM systems (Git, Perforce, Mercurial, etc.)
- Interest in and ability to work collaboratively with technical and creative team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-sufficient and have strong time management skills.
- Experience integrating multiple APIs.
- Familiarity with common data formats: JSON/ XML/etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-sufficient, with strong time management skills
- Experience as a font-end web developer is a big plus
- Experience building PyQt or PySide applications
- Experience with WebGL, Paper.js, or related
- Experience with Perforce, JIRA, and arangodb nice to have
- Experience working with or developing micro-services
- Experience with C++ always helpful
We will require all applicants to have a pre-existing right to work in the UK/EU.
Remote working is only available for those based in the UK/EU with a right to work in the UK/EU.
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!
Perks of the Job
Employee Health Benefits
We provide employees with access to multiple health care schemes upon successfully completing probation.
We offer a flexible work schedule with hybrid remote work options. We also aim to close the studio for two weeks at Christmas gratis.
Open & Honest
We value your journey as much as our own. Therefore we like to keep our employees in the loop every quarter about where we are heading as a studio and what's happening behind the scenes.
Equal Opportunities Promise
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.