- Develop tools that support automated data integration in the build and release pipelines
- Implementation of tools that allow metadata entry and tagging of large collections of data to support efficient organization & management
- Build & deployment of software and data
- Release note generation
- 3+ years of experience using C++, Python, or another object-oriented language.
- Experience developing tools and UIs
- Experience with version control and SCM systems
- Interest in and ability to work collaboratively with technical and creative team members
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-sufficient, with strong time management skills
- Experience with game data & pipelines or other real-world, large-scale data sets and systems.
- Experience with Perforce
- Experience with Continuous Integration is a big plus
- Some form of codegen
- Comfort working in a variety of languages
We will require all applicants to have a pre-existing right to work in the UK/EU.
Remote working is only available for those based in the UK/EU with a right to work in the UK/EU.
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!
Perks of the Job
Employee Health Benefits
We provide employees with access to multiple health care schemes upon successfully completing probation.
We offer a flexible work schedule with hybrid remote work options. We also aim to close the studio for two weeks at Christmas gratis.
Open & Honest
We value your journey as much as our own. Therefore we like to keep our employees in the loop every quarter about where we are heading as a studio and what's happening behind the scenes.
Equal Opportunities Promise
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider employment for qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.