Radical Forge is a Middlesborough, UK-based developer that has provided co-development services on a range of AAA and indie titles. In 2021 the company created their first original IP, 'Brightpaw', which was published on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series S/X, Google and iOS by Rogue Games.
Since its beginnings in 2017, the company has grown to over 70 incredibly talented, collaborative, and creative individuals. We are the sum of our skills, passion, and, most of all, our people. We firmly believe that treating individuals with genuine respect, understanding, and kindness creates a welcoming culture that allows creativity to thrive and for individuals to join together to create games they are genuinely proud of.
• Design and architect new tools based on developer requirements
• Collaborate with artists, designers, and other engineers for feature development
• Embed within content teams and work with Product owners to determine and fulfill workflow needs
•Identify and eliminate inefficiencies in the content creation workflow
•Is an example to junior engineers and can effectively mentor when needed
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Excellent programming skills/experience in C++ and C#
• Experience developing Qt and/or WPF applications
• Experience with animation, cinematic, and/or movement tooling
• Strong communication skills
• UI and UX design skills
•Strong 3D math skills
•Experience with databases and large datasets
•Experience with game client/server architecture
This role can be based in office or fully remote.
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!