Radical Forge is a Middlesbrough, UK-based developer that has provided co-development services on a range of AAA and indie titles. In 2021 the company created their first original IP, 'Brightpaw', which was published on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series S/X, Google and iOS by Rogue Games.
Since its beginnings in 2017, the company has grown to over 70 incredibly talented, collaborative, and creative individuals. We are the sum of our skills, passion, and, most of all, our people. We firmly believe that treating individuals with genuine respect, understanding, and kindness creates a welcoming culture that allows creativity to thrive and for individuals to join together to create games they are genuinely proud of.
- Collaborate with technical leadership, designers, artists, animators and engineers to determine where and how to best apply machine learning concepts to different pipelines and workflows within game developement
- Act as a resource for machine learning initiatives within the engineering team
- Create proof-of-concept prototypes
- Scale prototypes into production quality tools/solutions
- 5+ years of software development experience with machine learning
- Proficient in C++
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
- Knowledge of technical areas of game development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of standard machine learning frameworks and libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, NumPy, and Pandas
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative
This role can be based in office or fully remote.
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!