Radical Forge is a Middlesborough, UK-based developer that has provided co-development services on a range of AAA and indie titles. In 2021 the company created their first original IP, 'Brightpaw', which was published on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One/Series S/X, Google and iOS by Rogue Games.
Since its beginnings in 2017, the company has grown to over 70 incredibly talented, collaborative, and creative individuals. We are the sum of our skills, passion, and, most of all, our people. We firmly believe that treating individuals with genuine respect, understanding, and kindness creates a welcoming culture that allows creativity to thrive and for individuals to join together to create games they are genuinely proud of.
• Design and architect new game systems
• Refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project
• Collaborate with designers, artists, and other engineers for feature development
• Must be within the Pacific Time Zone (PST) to the Eastern Time Zone (EST)
• Must have worked on at least one released game
• Reasonable level of experience in game development in the capacity of a Gameplay Engineer
• Robust programming skills/experience in C++
• Solid architecture, system design, and analytical skills
• Self-motivated with strong collaborative and communication skills.
• Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code
• Strong debugging skills
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of Modern C++ Standards
• Strong math skills related to development of gameplay systems(Linear Algebra, Vector Math, Probability)
• Prior experience with developing content creation tools from the ground up while working in close collaboration with other tools engineers and designers
• Experience developing for multiple platforms (PC, Xbox, etc.)
Must be within the Pacific Time Zone (PST) to the Eastern Time Zone (EST)
Interested in the job but don't feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!